View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:01 PM   #5267
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (Submissions CLOSED)

I, obviously have a sufficient amount of knowledge when it comes to stepping. I've stepped files enough to know what's going on with language regarding it. I'm not talking merely about me, but come on, I'm not saying to write a damn essay on one file, but at least mark SOME examples when reviewing a file. One liners are unacceptable, Carlos and you shouldn't even disagree with that statement. Give examples to back up your reasoning behind your targeted rating and "one-liner" note. It's really a simple concept once you figure it out...

EDIT: Okay, Spitfire, that last post was in much better form then the first one. In the manner of how you wrote the other post it came across as personal and would to anyone who is a beginner or intermediate level stepper (in this case I'm included so naturally...) I do understand where you're coming from, but if I may, some people like submitting to "big-time companies" because normally the "big-time companies" will give a really detailed list of what is exactly wrong with this mediocre piece. Yes they may laugh at it, but I find that finding all the errors and writing them down and presenting them back to me will only give more motivation to shove it back in their faces with a fully revised and reformatted piece better then ever.

Last edited by krunkykai22; 11-30-2012 at 11:05 PM..