View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:30 PM   #5214
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (Submissions CLOSED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichliebekase View Post
it's not how I personally would have chosen to layer it. If I'm stepping the bass as jumps, then I continue them as jumps. If I'm stepping them as single notes, I continue them as single notes. I guess it's a matter of consistency
you arent stepping the file so dont judge or comment based on how you would step it
you arent stepping the file so dont judge or comment based on how you would step it

saying its a matter of consistency is stupid. im not sure what your definition of consistency is when in reference to stepping but my definition is file structure and execution remains similar throughout the entire file

just because spitfire doesnt step using the same techniques you were taught does not make his file inconsistent.