View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:22 AM   #4
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darklordsarumon9 Send a message via Skype™ to darklordsarumon9
Default Re: Anyone knows Mass Effect 2 on console damn well?

I've spent so much time in the Mass Effect universe, it's such a great series.
BIG ASS PICTURE - Edit: Too big for page. Save image for best results, extremely helpful chart.

Protips
buy every upgrade. Normandy NEEDS upgraded shields, cannon and armor.

Do EVERYONES loyalty mission.

Sometimes you'll have crew interactions and are more or less forced to take a side, gaining or losing loyalty points with one of the members. The best way to ensure that everyone stays loyal and you get the No One Left Behind achievement is to be completely Renegade or Paragon from the beginning.

I remember playing thru on Hardcore and being mostly renegade. There's a part where Legion and Tali get into an argument and I couldn't talk them down. I had to side with one of them because my alignment wasn't high enough. Fucking pissed, had to literally restart the game.

OH YEA. Funny story - you can go thru the game without even activating Legion. I sent his geth ass out into space on my very first playthrough and didn't even know he could be a squad member. When asked if you want to activate him for the love of god do it. Legion is also a pretty cool robobro. Got an awesome level in ME3.

GLHF feel free to ask about anything else and remember....Don't fuck with Aria (:

PS - the dlc is actually really good for this game. Usually I pass on dlc because it's a bunch of bullshit for extra bucks, but Overlord and Stolen Memories were fantastic. Overlord gave me chills when you see who the "bad guy" really is, and Stolen Memories felt more like an extended stealth mission if anything. Katsumi is a badass person to have on your team - she pretty much has a phasewalk that let's her go invis and oneshot people. It's ridiculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cetaka View Post
whats namine like in person

Last edited by darklordsarumon9; 11-30-2012 at 06:27 AM..
darklordsarumon9 is offline   Reply With Quote