View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 10:35 AM   #4922
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (Submissions CLOSED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
I'm all for having people on as a learning experience, but I wouldn't throw them in as main judges. You may think of it as an "elitist" statement but I'd be concerned if half the judges thought 2 minute dumpstream files were the pinnacle of simfile making. To be a judge, one should understand how fun files are made. There is such a thing as an objectively good file and I don't think it should come at the cost of letting lesser quality files in game.
So you think that the people that JX and bmah chose would think that a 2 minute dumpstream file is the pinnacle of simfile making then. Seems like assumptions to me. Also the judgements are done as a team for a reason, if someone who's still new to judging has a rating that's off from the other judges, the other 3 or whatever would outweigh it anyway. Plus none the less we're talking about backups here and yet you guys keep going on about not trusting them as main judges. AlexDest and Dossar were backups for this batch and I'm fairly certain they've both judged as primary before, so what exactly was the issue with passing on to them?

Edit: MarioNintendo also offered to do more than just be supportive if needed, I'm pretty sure he knows how to make a decent file. As well as Jimerax saying he could do about 50% of a group if needed.

Edit 2: I don't really know why I'm bothering with this because it's just going to turn into the same thing it always has. The main point is these are people that our game managers chose to judge and backups are there to ensure things get done on time when a primary can't do it. What's the point of having this system if no one's going to use it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 11-28-2012 at 10:42 AM..