Old 11-22-2012, 08:53 PM   #590
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Default Re: Midnight's Jack-The-Ripper Tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangolokster View Post
lol Middie we're just bored man can't you tell? lol
I indeed can!

One more division left to calculate... I'm surprised at how either decisive or close some of these were.

ATTENTION FLUTTERSHY

If you'd confirm that your best posted score on Autumn Insomnia Session is in fact 72660 and not the 73430 I'd had listed I would appreciate it. I want to make sure I don't mess up your chances of taking the right place because of an error on my end and while I did not find a better score I'd just like you to personally check if you can.

It's a 770 point difference and while it doesn't matter I'm a stickler for that little detail XD

This is the post I found the score in btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Fluttershy_ View Post

Goddamn miss!

Will never get this good PA again, can't believe I got 1 miss on both these files!
But assuming I didn't make any other unnoticed mistakes:

THE STANDINGS

Click here to see the point totals yah nuts.

D6A:

1st: Foxfire
2nd: Preggers

D6B:

1st: Radiant Vibe
2nd: Charu

D5:

1st: Zakvvv666

D4:

1st: MephBoss
2nd: _Fluttershy_
3rd: Popsicle_3000
4th ReikonKeiri

D3:

1st: JJTrixX
2nd: Femanic
3rd: Cardman.

D1:

1st: Sweet Angel
2nd: Kangolokster
3rd: Ryuyasha
4th FrankLovesGames
5th SapphireYoshi

And now for me to make an honorable mention here. FrankLovesGames is a D1 player that who while did not win, submitted for every round, submitted on time, and everything despite having scores than just honestly, stood no chance, you sir, are one determined player and I do respect that a ton. Don't think you went unnoticed, and don't think I'm not gonna try and reward that. You do deserve something for your efforts aside from a mention here. Hopefully you'll do a lot better in future tourneys.

Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 11-22-2012 at 09:25 PM..