View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default FFR login glitch (?!)

Alright now folks, it's that time of the year again!
/cynicism

Using Google Chrome:

I wanted to log into my favorite gaming site today when something strange happened. My login box looks like this:

Fill out my info:

Press enter, meet the congrats screen:

and then up-right I see I have a new comment:

So far, everything's pretty sweet and normal. What's weird is that when I click on the enveloppe, or my username, for that matter, the log in box retransforms to a blank state:

And now, on the front page or on anyone else's profile, it says I am not logged in. This means I can't reply to the comment that is still marked as new on my wall. The weirdest thing of all is that, when I get to the forums part of FFR, it says I am logged in, which is the reason why I am able to make this fine thread.

I am pretty sure this has something to do with today's front page post about the password thing, but I wanted to flag this problem to the admins. Also wondering if something similar's going on with you guys.

edit: tested it with safari and it seems that this fixed the issue, but this problem still occurs with Chrome for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

Last edited by MarioNintendo; 11-11-2012 at 03:04 PM..
MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote