View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:41 PM   #7
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Default Re: Songs of the Week (November 10, 2012)

I'll be editing my thoughts into the post as I play them.

Can't Hide Your Love
Step Artist: Kommisar

I loved the intro, hate the outro.

Exotic Matter
Step Artist: Tidus810

I can't say I agree with how you did sections of this, and I most certainly thought the drums where fun, but rather unneeded to be charted in such a way pattern wise with the overall difficulty simple rolls probably would have been a lot better if you asked me. I guess I don't like it due to preference all over the place. But I can't say it's bad though. Shoot.

Korean Madness*
Step Artist: _.Spitfire._

Clearly a joke chart, but it's actually not that bad.

Let's Go
Step Artist: trumaestro

This being the difficulty it is, is a joke. Good one staff. You'll be bumping this due the anchors soon enough I imagine.

As for the chart, it had a lot of potential, but I feel it was slightly wasted. But that's all subjective stuff.

Edit: Ok, I was weary, so I replayed it. Are you kidding me?! What in the world where you thinking with these patterns... I can't recall a chart where a drum roll was some wonky ass 1 3 4 ish stuff. What in the world...

Redirected Moonlight
Step Artist: MarioNintendo

Very out of your norm, but nice either way. I'm earnestly surprised at the lack of hands.

Vortex
Step Artist: Choofers

This chart hits a lot of my pet peeves, so I'm just not gonna say anything. It'd be pretty biased.

Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 11-10-2012 at 05:06 PM..
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote