Old 10-29-2012, 05:16 PM   #171
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollocephalus View Post
Well, i think i was in a good shape when i did that Above the winter moonlight, while Delirium is particularly irksome to me cause it has turns and i'm still not very good at that... only played ITG seriously for ~1 year now

I've been attempting skor's dokudenpa a lot too, still failing at half of the last stream Q_Q
Haha dokudenpa, I love that song to death and it's a pass goal for me too, but boy I can't even make it a couple of measures into the start of the long stream lmao. The fact that you make it that far is incredible. Still I thought that delirium was good, what do I know though.

Also @kibblre:

HOLY SHIT TEKNOPATHETIC AND TWIN DRAGONS. WHERE DO I GET THESE CHARTS, WHEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

You have great accuracy on the 11's btw, and nice job passing 12's. I'm just starting to be able to pass them myself, you might be on the same level as me. What can you get on quasar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote