View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 10:34 PM   #32
Elite Ninja
Kawaii Desu
Difficulty Consulting Cat
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Songs of the Week (September 29, 2012)

May The Triforce Be With You - I enjoyed the JS in this chart. Nice job. Only thing that put me off was the change in BPM which I felt was unnecessary.

Autumn Insomnia Session - Another great chart and song. Imo this should be rated higher than a 67 because I feel it's harder than Triforce.

Galaxy9 - It does have an old school feeling and I like that. Great file and song =)

On The Origin Of Species (Evolution) - I would have probably layered this song differently but it was still a great play. Very relaxing imo.

Syntax - Not a bad chart at all. But I think this was my least favorite of this week. Probably because I've stepped this song and I see it differently than you haha. I'm not a fan of a few of the coloured notes throughout the file. There were some parts you stepped that I liked better than my chart and then vice versa as well. Still a good chart and probably better than mine. Song is fricken awesome!

Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) - Song is great, chart is great, anime this remix comes from is great. Best song of this release imo!

This weeks release is fantastic. Need more of these

Last edited by Elite Ninja; 09-30-2012 at 10:38 PM..
Elite Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote