View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 03:10 PM   #27
Zekramcross
The Break Ends
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Zekramcross
Default Re: Songs of the Week (September 29, 2012)

Autumn Insomnia Session - Oh man. I knew this chart was going to be a tricky one from the get go. Some mini-jacks and that really challenging ending prevented me from FC'ing this. There are a few things that I liked about this chart and few a few things that I don't. So I'm 50/50 on this. haha 7.5/10

Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) - I like the song choice since it's from an anime that I've watched and enjoyed. The chart kept my attention with the hands. Good choice on that. 8/10

Galaxy9 - Pretty straight-forward file. The one-handed gallops can make some people derp, but other than that it's good. 7/10

May The Triforce Be With You - A legend of zelda song remix. It's a bit over-layered, but it isin't too much to worry about. I noticed that it goes from 16ths to 32nds then back to 16ths, I was a bit confused on that. Fun file. 7.5/10

On the Origin of Species (Evolution) - I liked this file. The chart is good as well. Straight-forward file. Good job. 7.5/10

Syntax - I enjoyed this file. It starts off with some bursts and then goes straight into jumpstream. I like that. This file has my vote for favorite file release this week. 8.5/10

Zekramcross is offline   Reply With Quote