View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #36
moches
FFR Player

Default Re: The Niceness Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
See my interests on my profile..

I've always been a people pleaser and have always found happiness in seeing others happy, so I would like to join in on this thread thingermajig. I do what I can when I can, but I could always try to make more of an effort I guess. I'll post some of what I do here and there when I do stuff.

ps I'm the weirdo that leaves and tips $20 on a $10 meal oops
Welcome! O.o at the bolded, I wish I had the financial ability to do awesome things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post
Custom T-shirt I designed in like five minutes. Personalization for active members would be cool, but I'm sure someone could come up with a more generic design to order in bulk.

http://puu.sh/18BII

-o24
ahahaha @ the shirt. if we got enough people on it, it could be fun to have one as kinda a personal object. although depending on whether you're doing things anonymously or not it could ruin the surprise for some people . . .

holding doors really is one of the easiest and nicest things you can do. your story made me smile.

as for me, I missed out on Wednesday because of my midterms, but I found time today to sneak in a support note into my friend's backpack. didn't even know it was me :ninja:

WILL UPDATE TOMORROW! MIDTERMS OVER YEAAAAAA~
moches is offline   Reply With Quote