View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:29 AM   #1452
ryuyasha
Rhythm is Magic
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Indeed, I did. Sorry ryu -- gotta make sure you do things right, or at least notify me when you post it that it was mistakenly forgotten.
Well I did choose to do it that way actually so it is my bad really.

One question though: What about the people who use Velocity engine in-browser? That shows only the same timestamp as in the standalone.

Basically I think I got confused by the cropped screenshots from the browser and decided to do the screenshot that way because I thought I had misunderstood and had previously just been being overcautious. Anyway thanks for the clarification. I will be sure to do the screenshots right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
EDIT: scratch that, should be up by 2:30 as long as my internet doesn't go stupid
As in 2:30am FFR server time? Or 2:30am some other time? Or (hopeful here) 2 min 30 seconds? Because if it is 2:30 server time I will have to wait until tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
No matter what tournament you play it's likely you're going to come across something you don't like or are very bad at. If you want to get into the competitive side of FFR you need to learn how to deal with and overcome these songs/charts.