View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 12:02 AM   #1
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Your ideas for official FFR events

Hey everyone, I swore that I made one of these some time ago but couldn't seem to find it. Anyway to the point! I want to know what ideas you all have that you'd like to see as official FFR events. We're always searching for new ideas to bring to the table for you guys and I figure you're the ones playing in the events, so why aren't we taking your ideas?

Post here about any new event ideas you have, or even take existing FFR events and make them better if you have ideas for them. Let us know what you want and who knows, maybe you'll see the event in motion sometime soon.

*token / skill token week that has NO anti pa

*FFR musician's duel: All of FFR's artists can come together in a contest involving the creation of songs, ranging from entirely original tunes to specific themes, and the winner can get some sort of prize, as well as a chart for the contest winning entry?

Files can be sent to judges that will vote on the song -- the judges must have some sort musical knowledge (or production knowledge) and need to be able to vote as objectively as possible without having bias toward or against a particular song or song style.

*A special batch that caters to either the classical, rock, or hip-hop genre would be awesome since FFR is lacking in those genres.

*Multiplayer Contest/Event/Tournament/etc.

*Single file arrow day
This is were the receptor spacing on all engines are place at 0

*Double credit MP
Why not just make MP always give 2x credz so it will vastly encourage gameplay and mulitplayer activity
OR, make it so you and your opponent obtain total credz.
ex:
Frank Munoz gets 60 cred.
Hakulyte gets 45 cred.
we both get 105 cred.

*Bring back the 12 days of ffrmas would be awesome. Especially if we can collab and do a TS event with it as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

Last edited by psychoangel691; 09-23-2012 at 01:09 AM..
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote