View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 02:22 AM   #15
moches
FFR Player

Default Re: moches AMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor!!!! View Post
How much do you really love Spongebob
Spongebob is my life philosophy. Make of that what you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristana View Post
how big is ur duck
My duck is getting pretty big. When he gets excited, I have to calm him down before he flaps around and sprays fluids all over me.

And my penis is probably average. I really don't have a basis for comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsideman09 View Post
Favorite part about SM? Why?

What do you outside of this community? Like, IRL?
My favorite part of SM is undoubtedly the community. Some people here are brothers to me. If you mean the actual game, I like the creative energy. It hits me whenever I see an innovative way of expressing something that I never even thought of before, when I try something new in one of my files, or even when I'm listening to music and steps begin playing themselves out in my head. It's weird that I don't really like video games in general yet I have latched onto this one so fervently; I think a lot of why is that there really aren't many games as built on creation, expression, and community as this one.

I am currently 17, and I attend high school in Korea. I really enjoy storytelling, and when I grow up (probably never LOL), I'd like to work as a writer in some capacity, preferably as a novelist/screenwriter, but my mind's open. In my spare time, I enjoy writing music reviews for AbsolutePunk.net and promoting indie artists on the blog wasfuersohr (CHECK MY SIGNATURE YO).

I also play drums for my church's worship band, write for and edit the school paper, and imagine movies/TV shows/novels in my head. Occasionally, I study. Occasionally.

Last edited by moches; 09-17-2012 at 02:25 AM.. Reason: more sappiness
moches is offline   Reply With Quote