View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 02:22 AM   #4
wwplpmpn
FFR Player

Default Re: ama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
what do you smoke/pop
thats a pretty difficult question to answer cus im relatively straight-edge; the extent of my explorations into recreational substance never really went much further than surface level. i went to a prettygood public high school (prob 70-80% asian student population) with tons of scholarship/bursary and ap program opportunities, and the drugculture was very well hidden among the student body, so i never rly got involved w/ that plus when my friends an i got together we'd drink most of the time more than anything else

kind of disappointing answer I THINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude View Post
where do you get your kush
i live in fu ckin' vancouver, bc -- home of the lotus eaters. walk in the general direction of urban decay, and the chances of stumbling upon either cannabis, or a dealer begin to approach 1.

like i said tho i didnt rly get into that kind of culture, i went to a 420 rally at the vanc. art museum earlier this year and it kind of cemented my opinions and decision regarding it (not vry positive sryyy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by subin View Post
What is your alt?
NOONE
i am myself

i think someone said i was gazeebo but idk who that is, and i never rly took the time to make any additional accoutn so consider this account the 1 n only me
wwplpmpn is offline   Reply With Quote