View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 11:31 PM   #2637
Bobogoobo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR's Top One Handers

This is either my first average-flag or one of very few. There aren't any others currently on my levelranks. Interesting. It was on one of the rolls, lol. Usually I can do those pretty well, but I was nervous (since this is for a tourney). Not sure if the song would be easier overall on mirror to get those rolls, but at that speed they aren't too bad anyway.

EDIT: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (any more Us and it breaks it into a separate word :P)

2678/2717 combo.
Well, at least now I have enough stamina that I did it without mashing (though my fingers were numbing for the last set of trills, which is where the miss came in). Also, first score over 4mil. That's pretty awesome. It's been a while since the last time, but I guess I'll have to play it again soon...

Today has been awesome. One more: how well can you guys do on Hybrid? It's really fun for me, I've been trying to BF it and I really should be able to. Maybe soon. For now, 3g-->2g. Somehow, on my last play of the day when I should be dead tired.

EDIT2: yay. That was fun except the trills I had to mash >.>

Best AAAs: Enchanting Venus [50], Yukitsuki-yashou [49], Faces [47], Lunar Eclipse [47], Pulling Through [46], Pinkie's Castle (<3) [41].

Two-handed alt = Viisbyxa.

Last edited by Bobogoobo; 09-15-2012 at 07:40 PM..
Bobogoobo is offline   Reply With Quote