View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 02:57 PM   #46
Tyson ultima
Autismspeaks.gov
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tyson ultima Send a message via Yahoo to Tyson ultima Send a message via Skype™ to Tyson ultima
Default Re: Willing to pay for a song to be stepped

Sorry was using an alt. ANYWAY you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. I own a good audio set up and I had the backing of evnoir with my case who just so happens to be an audio engineer. Your going to be smashing keys reguardless your not going to spend your time nitpicking the sounds and shit that come from the music because you are playing for a good score. And I will say it again if you have a STANDARD (low grade) set up and if your ANYTHING (Meaning you don't have ears like Piccolo) like most people you won't be able to tell the difference between 192 and 320. But last time i checked no one decided to do a blind test to prove me wrong. So please don't talk about music unless you really know what your talking about.

tldr: Won't ****ing matter cause your smashing keys. And you over exaggerate the amount of sound lost.

Equipment used: Sennheiser HD650s and audeze LCD2's with Fiio e9 and Nuforce Icon HDP amp.

Last edited by Tyson ultima; 09-10-2012 at 03:26 PM..
Tyson ultima is offline   Reply With Quote