View Single Post
Old 09-8-2012, 11:20 AM   #16
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: My GTS Story (Need opinion/argument)

lulz, I think I know the admin that took your points away after someone else already gave them to you, but I'll keep that to myself.

I think you should get them combined, for all previous reasons stated. You understand that you made a mistake before and you've since tried (and succeeded in) helping the community ever since. You're a very friendly person and never seem to cause problems throughout the forums or profiles. (And it's your birthday for crying out loud, lulz.)

Give him the points, and hey admins, maybe then he'll stop bothering you about it!! ;]

EDIT: Krunky Says :

Personally, I knew about all the issues that happened with you Hak, and honestly I don't see any indication you are who you once were. You basically summarized it all up in your OP stating everything that you do on this site, and honestly it's more then enough to validate your change in personality since the blacklist. People do stupid things, people change, and imo as a good friend I believe, you have easily shown that you have changed and yes you should get these points combined.

As for the admins and this issues, of course it will be up to them ultimately, nothing we say here has any bearing on whether or not you get them combined. But, just a little piece of advice, you earn trust and loyalty. Haku did do something bad, but I think the years over it has shown that he is still a loyal member of this community and should be shown a little bit of praise for all that he does inside and out of FFR.

/my2cents
Garden Party - Dance, level 38

Last edited by ichliebekase; 09-8-2012 at 11:28 AM..