View Single Post
Old 09-8-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default My GTS Story (Need opinion/argument)

Hello there, I don't make threads very often but I got a question for actually everyone on this site who sort of cares about stats etc.

Let's assume you're all admins and need to take a decision.

Then you look at my backstory.

- You see that I've been an active member for 7 years.
- You see that I got blacklisted for cheating in the past. (The motive being that I was a complete retard one night and hacked scores literally out of rage with the first thing I found and got caught like the day after.)
- You also see that I made another account(Etylukah) and started back from zero because I was blacklisted.
- You see that the admin who blacklisted me left the site.
- You see another admin who unblacklisted me on my main account because it looked like I was still caring about the game and the usual cheaters eventually just leave because they're not having fun at some point and realize that they were doing it wrong.
- You see an isolation engine made by that member to help out other members with FFR.
- You see a post in suspicious scores thread asking to wipe Etylukah scores so all the scores can be on one account.
- You see that I'm still active and don't really plan to quit any time soon.
- You see me asking to get GTS combined so I can continue playing on Hakulyte like it was my only main account.

I'd like to mention that Etylukah is not just an alt account. Etylukah was under theses circumstances a forced new main account because scores didn't record anymore on Hakulyte and I wanted to keep track of my time investment @ GTS on top of rankings because I knew I would stay here for a while. I'm still here. I do have other alts, like DN_Haku, PK_Hakunamatata, these are not getting combined because they're alt accounts and were made voluntary for MP etc. and if I had wanted to combine them, I should have just played on Hakulyte to begin with..

My point is that even if I got rightfully blacklisted in the past, I feel like I actually evolved since then and realized how dumb I was to have done this. The past has been following me since years and I really can't change what happened. You probably also noticed that my GTS jumped to 69bil recently and moved back to 52bil. The reason was because opinions were partaged and they eventually removed it because some admin clearly disagree with me. The problem imo is that I need impartial people, to talk for or against me. What I say to admins have no real value because of what happened in the past. Things are different now, but it's still hard to completely agree or disagree on this.

So, why did I make this thread? ..because I need you guys to tell me why it's wrong or right to combine GTS at this point. Since it's my story, what I say to admins is obviously biased so, I need other people to care or not about this.

So, what do you think FFR? What should happen? Why? Are FFR rules clearly dealing with this? Are you fine with if this was treated like an exception? Wouldn't that be unfair? Feel free to ask questions and make things clear.

Last edited by Hakulyte; 09-8-2012 at 10:39 AM..