View Single Post
Old 09-2-2012, 12:44 AM   #16
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61
Default Re: Anyone else watching the RNC right now?

i didn't catch much more than rubio's speech (really good), and clint eastwood's bit (****ing gold and i gotta give gop props for bringing in a celebrity who's not some milquetoast b-lister). romney himself was kinda in the background for dinner, didn't catch much exciting rhetoric but i can imagine folks are a little fatigued with exciting rhetoric by now. i've never actually watched a convention before but man from what i can see there's some pretty legit benched republicans too bad mitt's the one who stepped up to the plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adlp View Post
also LMFAO and people think Fox News is the most biased network. **** MSNBC

http://redalertpolitics.com/2012/08/...eech-coverage/
i am a generally left-leaning fellow and msnbc is a really crappy network.
any self-respecting right-leaning person should be able to say the same of fox. (note: fox's reporting itself is generally pretty unobjectionable. their opinion segments are inexcusably vile).

also the site you linked to looks like it's written by a REALLY angry and not-very-bright eighteen year old holy cow.

EDIT: OH MY GOD. The comments on that site (redalertpolitics). The comments........... These people talk like GENUINELY INSANE people, like, paranoid schizophrenics straight up. pleeeease tell me that kind of discussion doesn't read like rational discourse to you, because LOL

Last edited by gnr61; 09-2-2012 at 01:16 AM..
gnr61 is offline   Reply With Quote