View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 10:51 AM   #2737
00Razor00
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 00Razor00 Send a message via Skype™ to 00Razor00
Default Re: Team Pony

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel91 View Post
Okay so, awesome thing just randomly spawned during skype chat, and I figure I'll let all the rest of you know that aren't in skype chat constantly or haven't been invited or something.

Team Pony Stepfile Collab!

That's right, we're gonna have a bunch of steppers from team pony collabing to make one amazing 7 minute file. The specific song in question we're stepping is this one, a mashup of the smile song, this day aria, and a whole bunch of ddr songs.

We're splitting the work into different cuts where the song changes drastically enough. Xiz has already wrote out an idea of the cuts (though you can specify your own if you'd like) and wrote down everyone who has signed up and what parts they're taking, it's all in a spreadsheet which if you either ask in Skype about or PM me you can get the link to.

Also fissionmailed has drafted a sync file for everyone to use (you do not have to follow his bpm ideas though, changing it around is fine as long as it's still in sync), which again you should pm him or me about or ask in the Skype chat.

If you want to step this with us, you should hurry, we already have 4 people who have agreed to step it (and potentially five) and we can't accommodate everyone (though we will certainly try), so get to it soon!

This would be cooler if it wasn't a remix of Pluto, Pluto the First and Pluto Relinquished with samples of MaxX Unlimited thrown in there and a Valkyrie Dimension ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus
00Razor00 is offline   Reply With Quote