View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 06:59 PM   #795
ryuyasha
Rhythm is Magic
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Silly/Sax's Summer Sensation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluvs View Post
lol screenshot okay but this computer LAGS because someone who use this computer download useless stuffs also says low disk mermory space :/ I need to buy my own laptop lol
Have you checked your task manager? You might be able to kill unnecessary stuffz and free some memory. Having your own compy would be a good plan too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReikonKeiri View Post
are all of top 3 getting credits or just 2?
I have been wondering about prize distribution for a while now, but Sax mentioned unannounced prizes so I figure I can wait. I am competing for top spot in my division anyway regardless of how many more credits it is worth than the next, so having it be a surprise works for me.

Yikes, forgot to leave myself enough time to upload screenshots again. I hope this stops happening. I have better scores I promise. Well, see you tomorrow maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
No matter what tournament you play it's likely you're going to come across something you don't like or are very bad at. If you want to get into the competitive side of FFR you need to learn how to deal with and overcome these songs/charts.