View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 09:30 PM   #167
Nullifidian
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: ITT a challenge: Post only one pic -- most attractive female

I suppose this one if I had to pick just one:

It's hard to pick just one picture because there are so many factors that I think are attractive that it's impossible to come up with one universal "hottest" woman. I suppose I'm into more or less the girl-next-door kind of look with a down to earth appearance. I don't like the stereotypical hot "perfect" woman as portrayed by media simply because I don't find that attractive most of the time. I really like imperfections a lot, such as freckles, heterochromia or a gap between the front teeth. They aren't imperfections in my eyes but I don't know any other way to describe such features. These features are gorgeous in my eyes since they show a form of character, beauty and uniqueness. But just because a woman has freckles or heterochromia, doesn't mean I find her beautiful. There's no set rule to what I find attractive. I base my opinion on each woman seperately and individually. That and personality is also a big factor in my decision. (Personality from what I can tell as far as a picture goes in the case of just a picture)

edit: Like in the case of this picture btw. Generally I don't like brown eyes at all on my women, but this combination is just so god damn gorgeous. It just all depends on the woman.

Last edited by Nullifidian; 08-20-2012 at 09:43 PM..
Nullifidian is offline   Reply With Quote