View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 05:09 PM   #314
foxfire667
The FFRchiver
Retired StaffFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Suspicious scores thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
What makes no sense is why funnygurl never saves the scores that are in her levelranks (like Since 1983 AAA, Pandora, Canary Part V where she missed more than ten notes at once for no apparent reason, etc.)
To be honest I was wondering this as well at first, but then I realized she was using the Legacy engine on a standalone. I figured she doesn't bother trying to save her replays because there is a glitch where Legacy won't save them when you have to log in through the standalone. This is the reason why a few of my replays aren't saved I wished were (like .357 magnum).

If she was using the Velocity engine this would be a little more questionable, but due to the glitch on Legacy this action doesn't bother me. Funnygurl, if you play on the Velocity engine you can save replays no problem while using the standalone. Unless it lags you, try switching engines so you can save those awesome runs!

PS: Dossar I hope people stop overreacting whenever you post things like this, I feel bad watching a single question get turned into a huge argument. Let's be objective here, and instead of throwing words into Dossar's mouth, let funnygurl answer on her own terms if need be.

Last edited by foxfire667; 08-15-2012 at 05:12 PM..
foxfire667 is offline   Reply With Quote