View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 03:38 PM   #284
Mike Weedmark
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Suspicious scores thread~

PS I'm fairly sure I remember leonid having BS called on him, and Hero gets it all the time in spite of the fact that multiple people have watched him and played SM with him irl and he has gotten high AAAs like Amen Iraq on the computer I'm typing on right now. I've seen similar skillboosts so drop the bullshit idea that I don't think they're possible or something, or that I'm "owned" when I'm about as stoic as a guy dealing with a bunch of card-carrying members of the bureau of bullshit double-standards can be.

But no, it's cool that you're all marching in after-the-fact and acting like justified suspicion of a remarkable feat (unless you think her accomplishment is pathetic and easily dismissible, that's cool too) was obviously misplaced from the beginning because you have the benefit of hindsight to rationalize it. Filled with Soldiers of Truth, FFR is.

Also,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Besides, I said she seems legit. I'm satisfied with her videos, so chill dafuq owt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Besides, I said she seems legit. I'm satisfied with her videos, so chill dafuq owt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG