View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 04:35 PM   #4426
Staiain
Can't handle my ÆØÅ
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Staiain Send a message via MSN to Staiain Send a message via Skype™ to Staiain
Default Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Well actually I don't see anything wrong with Dossar's post, he gave honest feedback, pointing out the thing that stood out the most from his point of view, it's not like he rained on my parade. He have had some unfortunate posts in the past yes but notice, _PAST_. It almost looks like you guys think I am offended and is trying to defend me or something. Really, I am not offended, if I was I'd talk to him on AIM about it or something.

What really happened:

Quote:
Stian Kristensen 11:03 pm
i think as i mentioned gnr thinks you ignored my cbcount (which is unreal for the entire sm community except me you and mina atm) because you didn't point it out but instead mentioned PA
idk

reborndossar 11:05 pm
Well that's the thing, since I and Mina are the ones that can understand more of how difficult it is, I find it necessary to emphasize certain things as well, it's not like I disregarded everything else lol
Just trying to clear this up since I feel people are bandwagoning and attacking him.
I am NOT fishing for drama, rather trying to avoid further harassment. Leave it be, next score please.

Ouch