View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #4
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The Fitness Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iironiic View Post
I currently weigh 125 lbs (~56.7 kgs) and I am 5'6'' (~1.69 m). Ideally what weight should I aim for and how do I gain weight? Thanks!
Wait, I'm nearly identical to you lol.

Currently 5'6'' and 120 lbs.

I have yet to really "work out" before, but I have always wanted to start and build up muscle. The closest thing to working out that I've done is play soccer, which I do a lot of.

The large majority of my muscle lies in my legs (soccer obviously) and I have a considerable amount of stamina.

I know I need to work on my upper body, but I never could find the right way to start. Reading through this thread has given me a general idea, but I'm still not entirely sure what I should start with.

Also: I don't have any weights/workout related items in my home, nor do I have any gym memberships. What household items would be good substitutes (because I'm too lazy to buy weights)?

edit: I've been cutting down on the amount of junk food I eat, and I never really eat that much to begin with. I have that mentality of feeling full faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

Last edited by yo man im awesome; 08-13-2012 at 01:24 PM..
yo man im awesome is offline   Reply With Quote