View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #1500
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SCWolf Send a message via MSN to SCWolf Send a message via Skype™ to SCWolf
Default Re: Post Your Picture VII - The Continuation (Read Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
At the risk of embarrassing myself (I am out of shape like fuc):

74 inches tall
26 years old
236 pounds
48 inch waist

~35% bodyfat

Based on these stats I estimate my lean mass to be somewhere around 152 pounds, fat mass 84 pounds.
Calculating BMR using Katch-McArdle, about 1860 calories.

Does this all seem reasonable thus far?

Based on that, I figure exercises Monday through Friday with three weightlifting sessions + two cardio sessions means I can apply a multiplier of 1.4 or so, bringing maintenance to about 2600 calories. Minus 1000, that means I eat 1600 to lose 2 pounds per week since 7 days * 1000 calories = 7000 calories = 2 pounds of fat at 3500 cals/lb fat.

Diet is basically eggs, oats, protein shakes, veggies, rice, tuna, chicken breast, and lots of water. No sweets or sugars or soda.
Sounds like you have it down for the most part. Those numbers are pretty accurate, I would say. I wouldn't expect weight loss like you're expecting though, as it's different for everyone. Another cool little dietary adjustment you can make if you so please, is intermittent fasting. Just google "How to Intermittent Fasting". Essentially just condense your eating window, allowing your body to burn fat longer. Reach and I have been applying this to our diets, along with 3 of my friends and we're all having incredible results. Reach is down to 7.8% body fat.

Last edited by SCWolf; 08-11-2012 at 10:40 PM..
SCWolf is offline   Reply With Quote