View Single Post
Old 08-8-2012, 10:03 PM   #672
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: The Unofficial FFR RPG [Beta]

To be honest, in any RPG I've ever played, it was never a race to get to the highest level, rather it was more or less an added bonus to pleasure...

In Call of Duty, the more levels you gain the more experience you need to reach the next one... Especially in Black OPS and MW3. Then once you hit prestige you still have more to hit so basically that just proves my point further.

You WANT to have it to where it's more difficult for each level because that means you need skill to progress. In your case you should do the following for more EXP faster:

1.) Play every song in the game regardless how you do. (You'll get more GTS which will bump you up even higher.
2.) Go for skill tokens ( if I'm not mistaken ST are added in as well )

Just do those 2 things in the next couple days and I can almost guarantee you jumping level's faster...

Then after that you're where we all are ... it's a fight to get higher and higher, but that's how it's supposed to be ...

IMO I would lose a lot of interest if I bolted to level 100 from 71 in a few days because then I'd be like "what's the point?" That was too easy... Some people like challenges instead of breezing through things.

EDIT: As to increasing the level cap to "500" that would merely be ridiculous in it's own statement. They would have to go all the way back to the beginning to do this. The formula they worked on for months would have to be re-done completely. It would take much much more work then anyone can imagine for that to happen. Also, again if I'm not mistaken, there really isn't a "cap" persay, more or less a goal to reach before you go into ( my wording here ) the "Bonus levels"

Last edited by krunkykai22; 08-8-2012 at 10:06 PM..
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote