View Single Post
Old 08-3-2012, 07:51 PM   #3
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Rebirth Simfiles

All of these files are pretty new and unknown. I'd like it if some people would post reviews on these

Apocalypse ~dirge of swans~ [2009]
Light Chancellor Pack file. Love Zektbach music so I had to make a file. Feels kinda oldschool but it's alright. [7/10]

Turii ~panta rhei~ [2009]
LCP file. Another Zektbach song. This is the better of the two. It's one of my better files in my opinion. [9/10]

Slasher Blue [2010]
Xoon 5 file. Collab with Dew. I really liked the song and tried to make a good file out of it. I'm not really sure though. Could probably be better. [7/10]

Try To Star [2010]
Xoon 5 file. Awesome SSH song. Great chart in my opinion, one of my best. [10/10]

Whiteblue [2010]
Xoon 5 file. Part conversion, part whatever else. Some of it is stepped perfectly, some of it is bloated. But it was meant to be that way. [8/10]

Wish (eurobeat) [2012]
Newest file I've made. Though I have had it unreleased for a year or two. It's time to release. Fun easy song. [8/10]

The Games We Played v2
Parts were resynced, and the entire chart was overhauled. I'm confident this is the best I can do with this song, and I'm happy with the result. Truly, the greatest simfile I have ever made, in my opinion. [10/10]

Last edited by Rebirth0; 08-7-2012 at 10:43 PM..
Rebirth0 is offline   Reply With Quote