FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: Gimme a song to step

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
The intro to this song is amazing, but singing is sooooo bad hnng
I'm tempted to reject this on principle but maybe I'll step it. God those vocals are so bad, I can't step something if I can't stand listening to it lol
haha don't worry about it hi19, thought I'd try it cause it sounded fun but if you don't like the sound of it you shouldn't step it, I wouldn't put you through that hell :P. If you do decide to step it awesome, but don't feel stressed about it, didn't entirely expect you to anyways just thought I'd try.

Might as well try another one while I'm here though

Really short too so definetly fits your time window.

Oh and btw, this is really awesome of you. I've seen a lot of these threads but never ever seen anyone keep up with it before. So many of us can't step very well and have these ideas in our heads of how awesome these songs could be to play, but just can't make it happen. I assume that's why these always get so crowded, and why most people don't usually make these type of threads, but there was definitely a want for it and the fact that your doing it is amazing .

Don't stress yourself out too much over it, and just know that even doing a few of these is awesome of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote