Thread: One thousand.
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 11:46 AM   #1
kjwkjw
>w<
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default One thousand.

Yes folks, it's been a long time since I last played seriously, and a long time since I last set a short-term FFR goal. But today, I had the urge to hit 1 grand in public AAA count, so here I am!

I would type up a lengthy journal of my four-hour final hurdle from 983 AAA's, but I'm tired atm, so enjoy these scores leading up to the big 1,000:

(I forgot to take a screenie of this one - Face of Faith. Fairly easy file anyway!)

By this point, I was pretty worn out and wasn't up to going for a super difficult AAA - so I decided to try Plasmatextor. I thought, "if I can't nail a hard file, I'll try AAA'ing a long file instead!"

I tried a few times, but I kept dumping goods or boos - well into the song in each run, too. Finally, when it was past 1am, I knew I had to get the AAA the very next run as my keysmashing was rather loud and... well, it was night.

So I started playing one last time, determined to get the perfect run; determined to play through a 2,600+ note file for my 1,000th public AAA.

I got a good around 1,700. I quit and got this instead:

#1,000

/anticlimax

So yeah, overall this final stretch ended up being an AAA-fest of 60's.
I'm happy though, as even that last song was pretty tricky for me to AAA after that much playing. And I *did* reach my goal, didn't I? =P

Hopefully I'll continue to improve as I play FFR time to time now!

Oh, and special thanks to the Skype Room folks for the support; you all are awesome ^.^=

Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
Project Sekai 437 / Princess Connect! ReDive 265

Last edited by kjwkjw; 07-20-2012 at 11:52 AM..
kjwkjw is offline   Reply With Quote