ic0slay3r
Falangel <3
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to ic0slay3r Send a message via Skype™ to ic0slay3r
Default Re: Team Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ator View Post
Going to throw another spon-con~

This one takes some effort and time, so it'll be open until Sunday night at 11:59 PM Server Time.

I will give the following for this spon-con:
50,000 credits to first place
20,000 credits to second place
10,000 credits to third place
and 2k to anyone that tries.

What you have to do:
Record yourself (video) singing or lip syncing the Pokemon theme song from the first series tv show. I'll choose the best ones (and might go ahead and get some input from others to do so [not going to allow biases]) and distribute prizes accordingly. If you sing it rather than lip sync it, I'll add 10k to the 1st/2nd/3rd prize if you win, and will make your participation prize 5k rather than 2k if you don't win.

If Reshiram or bmah could add this to the OP so it doesn't get missed, that'd be awesome. If you all have any more questions, let me know!

side note: if I can tell you have the whole thing memorized, that's bonus in your favor. Same with doing the full 3 minute version rather than the cut. Make me laugh!

edit:

That's the full song.

double edit: Still gotta add me into the op as snorlax hehu
Sadly I don't have a camara I really wanted to do this, and try to play the lead guitar while singing, lol.

Since I can't do it, I would someone else to try >. If anyone makes top 3 while doing the guitar cover thing, I'll give them an additional 40k credits.

AAA:531
Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
# of BF: 42

-------
ic0slay3r is offline   Reply With Quote