View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 03:44 AM   #2203
stavie33
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: 7th Official FFR Tournament

I honestly wanted it to be a 74, I don't think it's even as hard as Piano X Forte X Scandal and definitely not around Toxiferious, Silly Symphony and other 76's. Rob initially I believe had it at 78 I believe? and I thought 74 so we compromised at 76. I however am not choosing the songs for the tourney, just trying to rate their difficulties, which is hard enough because some of these files are weird and I don't like the engine I'm using for it. Regardless I think this was a terrible pick for D6. Not to use this as an example, but I AAA'd this on my 2nd actual try playing the song. That shouldn't happen. I'm terribad at speed files (look at Betrayal etc.) and my explanation was the file flows extremely well and the majority of it consists of easy, relaxing 12th and 16th stream and then occasionally short bursts of nicely flowing 24ths.....not brutal. I'm glad I got to breeze by this round, if I think I know what's coming next and I'm sure to get eliminated.

EDIT: Also I'm positive plenty of D5 players can handle this file and will probably be more than able to AAA it if not now, by the end of the tourney
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)