View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 12:38 AM   #41
I Flag My FMOs
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to I Flag My FMOs Send a message via Skype™ to I Flag My FMOs
Default Re: Jimmies Will be Rustled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 View Post
Alright I didn't wanna have to do this in public forums but you are being a little bitch.

Be prepared to be publicly torn apart, ridiculed and mocked by this entire community.

Let's start with my placement and FFR in general. I had little to no more practice on FFR prior to the tournament but began an intense training regiment on SM. I was always known for my decent MA (nothing crazy) but started delving into speed / JS files which boosted my stamina, consistency and MA on harder files. (Feel free to check threads made by me). Then a day or so before the tourney started I began with FFR. I believe I was x1.80 and had troubles reading / AAAing most C-VCs files. I continued to play every day and started to understand the frames, and got a feel for the engine. Now I am x2.00 and you can see the scores I achieve. I have continued to play daily on FFR and have a personal goal of getting 100mil daily, which sadly I didn't get to today.

Now to you. You have an attitude because you are a) bad b) jealous c) apparently continue to make a big deal out of a personal celebration for me because you are a drama whore. You disgust me. 100% would you have not made a big deal about this had it not been tournament time but you are upset that people can actually skillboost when they put time and effort into something that they enjoy -- something that you clearly cannot do or cannot comprehend. Calling me a sandbagger and insulting me on this forum is first of all a low-blow and blatantly false as proven above. Not only have you made yourself look like an idiot but seeing as I am very public about my scores, the concept of me sandbagging is idiocy on your part.

Now get this, if the people of FFR do believe that mid tourney skillboosting warrants a move up to D6, a division where I know I have no chance of Top 8 or even Top 16, then so be it. I cannot disagree with that. The attitude you displayed though is one of the worst I have seen in my life and I wish for you to rethink your attitude and would like to obtain an apology about your comments.

Thank you for your understanding.

I cried a little.