View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 04:02 AM   #1
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Getting Rid of Veteran Title

Haven't found my answer in the dozen pages previous to this so I'm gonna ask now since it's kind of a different context.

I'm currently revamping my profile and I'm working my way to get everything hidden, at least get them to appear white at first sight. But there's just one thing I can't get around:

When editing your profile, in the left gamer card is located the current group membership you're belonging to. (the one in blue)
As of now, mine is showing "Veteran Status" though it seems that it can not be removed in any manner.
Browsing through the forums, I believe the only way I could ever do such a thing is through subscription, which I honestly don't feel like spending money on a couple of words.

And so, the only other choice I could have is to camouflage the whole thing with the same color, but thing is, every concept I had so far doesn't fit well with the minimalistic style.
And yes, I also tried camouflaging the status with other words but this seriously needs a military training. =____=

So is there any way I could get rid of it without charge? Or would it be possible to get permission from a mod (if it's even possible...) to delete the whole title?
Crazyjayde is offline   Reply With Quote