Thread: ITG/DDR Scores
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #134
wildfireskunk
Purveyor of tea
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to wildfireskunk Send a message via MSN to wildfireskunk Send a message via Skype™ to wildfireskunk
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Nice jobs on the scores and passes everybody!

Halogen - What is it about Riders Unite that sees so many people get it as their first, or one of their first quads? I don't even think it's that easy a song! Also it's nice to see that I'm not the only person who battles 15s and 16s regularly but struggles to get even close to quadding 9s and 10s XD Just out of curiosity, what pack is that Astrofalcon chart from? I wanna try it on SM

Psychoangel - Keep up the good work! Pass a few more 10s then go for upping the scores, and before you know it you'll be pushing some 11s!

Dragonmega - You sure you don't want to play that fantastic Dead End -Groove Radar Special- chart? XD Nice one on getting those SN2 boss songs down though, I'm guessing it's just getting the ending on HDV that's stopping you getting it? I'm sure you'll do it soon, having gotten imo the tougher ones down already ^^ I say that because I don't think HDV is a tiring as Hades Oni or FaXX Oni, it just has those crossovers.

That ITG machine that appeared near us died almost as soon as it appeared, although another one has appeared in a location that will keep it working. Should hopefully be switched on and setup in the next week or so. Until then I'm playing the spangly new PIU Pro 2 machine that they have instead. Just looking at the cabinet makes me wet in several places. Anything would look good in a setup that nice.

wildfireskunk is offline   Reply With Quote