View Single Post
Old 07-5-2012, 05:46 PM   #731
I Flag My FMOs
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to I Flag My FMOs Send a message via Skype™ to I Flag My FMOs
Default Re: 7th Official FFR Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by nois-or-e View Post
Re: Placements

Out of the placements team, there are 2 people who are so close to finishing that I've already started to compile the rest of them while I wait. To be fair I am not going to start adding them to the tourn dashboard until they are all done so that I don't get every other user asking me what division they are in when I am not 100% on the unfinished ones. I've been getting swamped through PM/IM/Skype/Prochat/This thread about them for days now. I can't make this happen any faster, but I know for a fact that they are 90-95% completed.

As I have stated numerous times, the minute I know that they are finished, I will post them here and most likely a front page post will be made to let everyone know. Then comes the task of adding them all in manually. The SponCons are for my amusement while I go through the incredibly exciting task of ip checking 800 players + all of their alts to ensure there isn't any sandbagging/cheating happening at that level. If this appears to be a stall tactic, my bad, but I have been as transparent as I could possibly be throughout this entire process. I just like giving away my credits, and random little trivia/math/search contests for credits is purely for the amusement/benefit of you guys that are so patiently waiting for this to all come together.

I don't want to have to resort to locking this thread until they are posted, but if people can't take the hint that they are almost done and to chill out and be patient, I might be forced to...

So once again guys, chill. Both guys that are almost finished should be done by tonight. So they should all be posted by tomorrow.

Thanks Jae. I appreciate everything you're doing.