Thread: Team Pony
View Single Post
Old 07-5-2012, 06:35 AM   #1505
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Team Pony

Get your head out of your ass. You can enjoy a show if you like, the storyline of MLP in itself isn't bad, but it doesn't appeal to me. Still, if you change the way you speak/behave/act with other people in a way that that person can recognize pony-ism, you're alienating yourself.
I didn't shout "Lok'tar o'gar" in real life, I didn't wear WoW-clothing any further than a T-shirt or occasionally a pair of socks, even though I was a WoW-fanboy back then. Yet bronies say "everypony" or "anypony" and splurt out phrases from pony-based memes in real life, on top of that they DO wear MLP-clothing like vests, trousers, shoes, the exterior apparel.

This whole MLP-fanboyism is starting to become a new kind of weeaboo, people who think MLP is the best thing to have happened, devote their lives to it, change their lives in according to, collect and display as many pieces of merchandise they can afford, and in the worst case believe they are a pony trapped inside a human body.

I'm not saying the entirety of the MLP-community is bad, it's just to prevent the worst. Any one of you can end up being what I just described as the worst case scenario.

tl;dr: your behavior is too damn ostentacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
SKG_Scintill is offline   Reply With Quote