View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 12:39 PM   #25
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: JTWG VI Post Game and Final Story

This is the first time I've been able to get on in a couple days, due to viruses and shit.

First off, nice job wolves. Jake did a good job of manipulating people without getting too many to notice him. Tsuteto did a nice job of not getting discovered until late in the game.

Second, the humans would have won had either one of these two things not occured:

Tank, the psychic, didn't report to eb after he was guarded. Had he reported, eb could have told him to change his vote.

I, the guardian, was a total retard and self-voted, with like two hours left. The most votes anyone had at that point was 2. Of course, I had to go be the cocky dumbass I am and feel safe voting myself, having never ended a day in any TWG with a vote before that. I would have been able to get back on and change my vote, but my sister was being a bitch (PMSing? I'm not quite sure, but I don't really feel like finding out) and wouldn't let me on until it was too late. I got knife-in-the-box'd and Psychic and eb were left unguardian'd.

So yeah, as you can probably tell, I hate myself for screwing the humans over. This is the second time I've done this, the first being jTWG III, when it was up to me to lynch Slacky and I cowered in a corner because he had an alliance on his side. Then it was too late, Slacky had wolfed me.

But this is the third game that's had a lot revolving around me, and I'm starting to wonder why. I think it's probably because I'm more active than most, although I wasn't this game, but I was the guardian, so that would explain it. Still, I think that shows that more people, humans specifically, need to be more active and try to do more by themselves.

Looks like I'm gonna be in the next jTWG, as I screwed up badly this game. But anyway, enough about that. This shows how easily the humans would have won if I was smart enough to stay alive.

P337 teh 1337: Who d'you think is a wolf?
ilseruus: hmmm
ilseruus: i was leaning towards tsuteto or ld
ilseruus: because they made bs votes against me
P337 teh 1337: yeah
P337 teh 1337: you act like that every game =P
ilseruus: yeah
ilseruus: including the one TWG i played lol
P337 teh 1337: lol
ilseruus: Ld especially
ilseruus: "you've gotta be a wolf sometime" is basically his reasoning :P
P337 teh 1337: yeah
P337 teh 1337: "I'll just vote from you now and any other chance I get until you're a wolf"
ilseruus: lol
P337 teh 1337: cept change the from to for
P337 teh 1337: I was thinking from here on out and for you at the same time XD
ilseruus: lol
P337 teh 1337: Hmmm
P337 teh 1337: oh yeah, did eb tell you Benny slipp'd up?
ilseruus: what?
P337 teh 1337: he told Jake he was seered by eb night 2
P337 teh 1337: and Dan now knows too, don't know who else could
ilseruus: oh boy
ilseruus: i'll have to seer dan now lol
P337 teh 1337: lol
P337 teh 1337: Jake's been acting a little different to me from last game
P337 teh 1337: that could just be because of the outcome
ilseruus: i haven't had many convos with him, but I can't say
ilseruus: *so
P337 teh 1337: but last game he was all accusing me and stuff
P337 teh 1337: and then right off the bat this game he goes like "temp alliance plz"
ilseruus: hmmm
ilseruus: that is pretty weird
P337 teh 1337: Probably ld best bet for seering night 4 though
ilseruus: yeah, i would say

That's three wolves in one chat. How hard would it have been to pin them, with the seer well protected and the guardian still alive? *stabs self*

About the controversies, I don't think much of them. I now understand where Tass and everyone else is coming from on the conditions for a wolf victory. Demon slipp'd up a little, but that was my fault, too. About the Tasuke lynching, I looked on a voting guide, I think on page 10 or something. But anyway, the guide was screwed up and had Tasuke voting for two people, one of them being himself. I didn't check any newer voting guides, I just checked to see if he changed his vote, which he didn't. I then posted to the rest of the jTWG players that if no one changed their vote, it would be a knife-in-the-box between Tasuke and Psychic, which Demon looked at and went by. By the time he was notified of this, it was too late.

Otherwise, Demon did a pretty nice job of hosting. The game wasn't too bad and the stories were nice while Demon had the time to write them. Also, I'd like to second Demon's post about roles sending their PMs in faster. Night 1 has been troublesome in every jTWG I've been in, and I think every time it's been because of the wolves. Just hurry up and pick, dammit.

Finally, I'd like to apologize to Tass / Kilga / whoever on behalf of jTWG. Of course, being in the game, I was blinded by what I wanted and failed to recognize that they were right. I'm not sure who did what, but by the time I IMed Tass, he was pretty pissed, and now I can see why. So sorry for everything.

Oh yeah, one final thought. I think Chardish was right when he said jTWG needed a break, as this one stuttered a lot. It looks like many were quick to put the blame on Demon, but I think it's just about everyone's fault. So stop bitching, k?

K I'm done.
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote