View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 01:06 PM   #76
t-rogdor
tane orb
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to t-rogdor
Default Re: lets get to know the FFR community~

- First off could you introduce yourself? let everyone know your first name, age, and the city/state/country that you live in?

i'm Morgan. I'm 17 and live in Mississippi (Jackson during summers, Columbus during everything else). There's really not much to do here, so I entertain myself with the internet.
I'll more than likely be entering a Chinese Fluency program within the next year, where I learn the Chinese language over the course of 5 years, spending an entire year of my college life taking classes and internships over in China.
I also have a 33 on the ACT, which is pretty cool.

- What does a typical day for you consist of?

volunteer work, finding new music to listen to, drinking a lot, experimenting with cocktails, taking care of my 3 younger sisters, thinking up jokes, tinkering will cellphones and cooking

- Video games aside, do you have any hobbies? play any instruments?

i like to write and study/find music. on the writing front, i used to do lots of poetry but kinda grew out of that, so i stick to a weird pseudo-surreal internet comedy style these days. made a bit of a name for myself on the internet scene. at some point in my life i hope to do full-on standup. working on that though.

with music, I typically spend my days browsing soundcloud accounts and various music blogs, within (specifically) EDM, Sludge Metal and experimental beat music trying to find what's next and what to show people.

other things- i like tinkering with technology, especially android phones and the like. few things more satisfying than toying around with something and being successful

- How long have you been playing FFR/stepmania, and how often do you play in a week?

since late 2006, usually play anywhere around 20 times a week because the game helps me relax.

- Could you let everyone know what settings you use for FFR/stepmania? (engine, keys, speed mod, up/downscroll ect.)

FFR: i don't really play but when i do, velocity, askl, 2.1, up,

SM: 3.95, askl, c850 or so, upscroll, distant view, Midare++ or Orbular depending on my mood

- Do you have any warmup routines, or have any silly/odd way of warming up before you play?

vibrate on any surface you can whenever you get bored throughout the day even if you're not gonna play stepmania any time soon. play without distractions. nothing much else

- What are some of your notable FFR/SM achievements you have accomplished that you are most proud of?

AAAAed WC's clipo file, Vatstep DSP FC, Death Piano Oni pass, single digit greats on Kommi's Saddest RMX file, Crowdpleaser FC

- Do you have any personal FFR/SM goals you have set for yourself?

not really lmao, it's just a game. i like to have stepping goals but even then i end up just drinking and stepping minedumps
I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

Last edited by t-rogdor; 06-28-2012 at 01:19 PM..
t-rogdor is offline   Reply With Quote