View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 01:32 AM   #1373
FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: Team Pony

Hey guys!

So I kinda accidently ended up making a giant wall of text under this so I'll make this easier for those who don't want to read it.

I stepped about half of a song so far along with gold stinger who collab'd with me to help with sync and just making it a better overall file, got to a point I felt comfortable stopping at and I have to leave for a while cause I'm going to bronycon tomorrow, so here's what I've stepped so far. Oh and also, this is my first file I've ever stepped, so the pattern choice isn't the best in the world, and I might of missed quite a few glaring sounds in the song, but I had fun making it so here you go

Any critiques, suggestions, comments, or anything at all are extremely welcome

http://www.mediafire.com/?7o2l1rs4lf69s7r

And here's the song I stepped to

Anyways read on if you'd like to hear what I had to say

Okay so, I just managed to hit about the half way mark in the file I'm working on, and due to the fact that I'll be heading off for bronycon tomorrow and won't be able to work on this for a while, and also that the point I just reached is far enough that I could call it a legit file at this point (though I do intend to step the whole thing, and it still needs a lot more fixes, but you know with it's length I could pretend it's done or something), I figured that I would put a link here for everyone so you can all try it.

The file is alllevelsatonce's electro pop cover of pinkie pie's smile song and is a collab between me and gold stinger. Gold was the one who helped sync it (which it needed a lot of help with), helped move notes to their right place (like moving a 12th to a 16th cause that's where the actual sound came on), and made a lot of changes and improvements that he thought would help overall with the song, a lot of which I kept or kept the idea of myself, and just kind of overall did a ridiculous amount of work helping me make this file as good as we could.

Anyways, please note this is my first ever song I've stepped (besides one really crappy pad chart that will never see the light of day), so pattern choice isn't the best in the world, and I might of missed sounds that were glaringly there, but I still like the creativity and ideas I had for the file, I noticed improvement in my stepping abilities the farther I got in the song, and I definitely had fun making it, so you know...here it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.

Last edited by FrozenAngel91; 06-28-2012 at 01:37 AM..
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote