View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 07:36 PM   #66
raskanally
165th Top Average Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to raskanally Send a message via MSN to raskanally Send a message via Yahoo to raskanally Send a message via Skype™ to raskanally
Default Re: lets get to know the FFR community~

- First off could you introduce yourself? let everyone know your first name, age, and the city/state/country that you live in?
Hello peoples. My name would be Christopher, and I am currently 23 and will be 24 in August. I live about 1/2 east of Albany, New york in a town called Petersburg.

- What does a typical day for you consist of?
I get woken up at about 6am when my newphew decides he needs to go to the bathroom and he runs on his heels so he basically is the household alarm system. I procrastinate untill around 7am then get up and aquire my first cup of coffee. . After my sister comes down I talk to her for a bit and see what the days agenda looks like, and go from there. I check the FFR forums from my ipod touch regularly throughout the day and job hunt in the spare time. I currently dont have a job because of some stupid mistakes that i am in the process of fixing. :/

- Video games aside, do you have any hobbies? play any instruments?
I used to play the trumpet in highschool, and i had an electric guitar untill my friend-at-the-time sold it for drug money :/

- How long have you been playing FFR/stepmania, and how often do you play in a week?
Ive been playing for over 5 years, and i try to play at least an hour a day so i dont lose a lot of skill.

-Could you let everyone know what settings you use for FFR/stepmania? (engine, keys, speed mod, up/downscroll ect.)
R^2, qwop, 2.5x, downscroll

- Do you have any warmup routines, or have any silly/odd way of warming up before you play?
I stretch my wrists and fingers, and always play "Banned Forever" as one of my first ~5 songs. Thats about it.

- What are some of your notable FFR/SM achievements you have accomplished that you are most proud of?
Becoming D4, and my 1000FC's, and 500 AAA's were cool.

- Do you have any personal FFR/SM goals you have set for yourself?
I would say dropping my average rank down under 100.

Still just Smashing away
raskanally is offline   Reply With Quote