View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #64
Im Vince
Allez Montréal!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Im Vince
Default Re: lets get to know the FFR community~

- First off could you introduce yourself? let everyone know your first name, age, and the city/state/country that you live in?
My name is Vincent, I am 19 years old and I live in Quebec, Canada. Just like iironiic I am currently studying in math, in order to become a college teacher.

-What does a typical day for you consist of?
**Starting from midnight**
Work, get back home, computer, sleep, wake up, spend time with my girlfriend or friends, get ready to go to work.

-Video games aside, do you have any hobbies? play any instruments?
I do not play any instruments. I prefer sports over music, especially hockey and tennis. I also enjoy watching most sports.

- How long have you been playing FFR/stepmania, and how often do you play in a week?
I've been playing for 5 years or so, but I didn't play any during the downtime, and I have stopped playing twice for a long time, both times after getting FGO AAAs (lol). Might get back in the game for the official. I currently don't play much though.

-Could you let everyone know what settings you use for FFR/stepmania? (engine, keys, speed mod, up/downscroll ect.)
My speedmod is 2.1x, I use keys zx.é (zx./ :P), I play either on velocity engine (delta noteskin) or R² (FFR orbular noteskin), I ALWAYS play with dark on and upscroll.

-Do you have any warmup routines, or have any silly/odd way of warming up before you play?
When I was still playing (this winter), I use to warm my hands up on top of the fireplace. I would then go play some FGOs and would be good to go for a good night.

-What are some of your notable FFR/SM achievements you have accomplished that you are most proud of?
My AAA on Nomima Nuda Tenemus (whatever NNT stands for) is by far my best achievement. Took everyone by surprise in the scores thread too.

-Do you have any personal FFR/SM goals you have set for yourself?
Not anymore, but I might have some next winter (lol).
Im Vince is offline   Reply With Quote