Default Re: Hi, I'm new to this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluearrowll View Post
Face returns!

I Remember this xd
Gets me everytime!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
This is a type of file that causes splitting issues. The keyboard you have can result in uncontrollable splitting. However in a case like Scythe of 13, it can be lowered by emphasizing jumps more so you aren't splitting jumps as so many 1 frame gallops. Tap harder on jumps/hands/etc. if you can, it helps prevent your fingers from getting "lazy" and screwing up a transition, but some patterns are inevitably gross in some files.

This is entirely physical. The most prominent muscle that flexes for this is your Brachioradialis. If this muscle isn't flexing properly, wristjacking and vibrating are basically impossible.

Stiffness is also very bad. Stretch your pinky and ring fingers as much as possible so they don't wind up interfering excessively in gameplay. If you're vibrating/wristjacking excessively, these fingers are staying in the same position, which would explain how they'd get stiff fast; they aren't being used. Of course there are other finger exercises you can do during the day such as playing piano or whatever, but don't make them stay in the same position continuously for long periods of time. This is what happened when my pinky/ring fingers were in the same position for some time and it hindered gameplay.

If your ring and pinky fingers are stiff, you *WILL* severely limit your gameplay. They still get in the way for me a good amount of times, but I've dealt with it.
I'll try emphazing the jumps more on Scythe and I don't think I properly flex my brachioradialis. I'll look more into it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by icontrolyourworld View Post
Play solo
I guess playing solo goes in harmony with Dossar's finger exercises.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 25thhour View Post
Hehe, My FFR hero!!! <3
<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolboyrulez0 View Post
Welcome back master EAG ;>
Thanks Mr. Cool Guy Boy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dore View Post
re: cmods

it comes back pretty quickly, I played SM a decent amount this week after not really playing much for a couple years and got back up to c800. You'll notice once you start hitting speed walls that you usetocould hit it's down to reading rather than anything physical, and then you can start bumping up your cmod.
OMG IT'S DORE! Will do...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Razor00 View Post
who r u again

jk wb Elgin <3 :')
Get back to your trolling on FB!!!
Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

Last edited by EAGAMES; 06-22-2012 at 02:37 PM..
EAGAMES is offline   Reply With Quote