View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 10:43 PM   #194
DossarLX ODI
Batch Manager
Game Manager, Song Release Coordinator
Game ManagerSimfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (June)

Alright guys, I discussed my idea of a Custom Tournament with SocoNhydro420 using my Tournament Engine on the Indeed site.

We're going to open submissions for it now. There's no rush; this is going to be taking place after the 7th Official Tournament, meaning that there is at *least* a 2 month period for submitting files for this tournament. Send your files as a zip or rar by PM to ffdfadsdasd; you can upload the file to a place like sendspace or mediafire. There's also the alternative of submitting it to DossarLX@gmail.com as an attachment for me to look at your files too, but I'm going to be leaving to New Hampshire for a week this Friday so I won't be able to take a look at the files. ffdfadsdasd will allow either Soco or I to look at your files.

SocoNhydro420 may have a better idea of what file difficulty range he's looking for. After all, this is his tournament. Ideally, we want two files every round so if you're not doing well on one file on a certain round you can balance it out with the other file. Don't be afraid if we get more submissions than we need, we can always think of sidegames or save it for future tournaments.