View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 05:35 PM   #175
SocoNhydro420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to SocoNhydro420
Default Re: The Tournament of Eternity! (June)

Alot of people are requesting a 1 day extension, so what im going to do is extend this round until tomorrow. I hope everyone is okay with that.

Sorry for lack of updating RL has been uber gay, Ill start updating as soon as I post this.

Not to mention i accidentally slashed open the tip of my left middle finger (I was carving a wooden smoking pipe lol) so playing ffr would be excrutiating... Its starting to heal up though so hopefully I'll be able to play and post my own scores soon (provided no one in d6 has an issue with me posting scores mad late ;p)

MUST... AAA...

FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline