Thread: what the
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 03:22 PM   #15
Dynam0
The Dominator
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: what the

I can't AA it because I'm...slow! There are a lot of patterns that you need raw finger speed in order to combo. Disregard, although slightly faster than DR, has much simpler patterns (minus the end trills) but is a bit trickier to read and easier to cb rush in my opinion. I've AA'd Disregard once, that was back when I was getting around 90% on DR so meh, we shall see if I can get it some day.

edit: I'm feeling chatty baha...another fun fact is that I haven't even played Almost There until a few years ago...I had only got the file when I downloaded the 96 solo sims pack and tried it on singles a few times. Perhaps the reason for the successful runs I've been having on it is from not over-playing it. DR was my 3rd most-played file next to Blur and Gigadelic or something like that...the stats have reset a shitload of times from changing my SM folder locations but it's consistently been played a lot. I believe if I mirror DR (and I should also do the same for Disregard) I can get much better scores when I'm warmed up. Back when I first played DR in early 2006, I struggled to pass it. Meanwhile my first run on Almost There (we'll say 2008) was a AA with about 20 cbs or something like that...another possible reason why DR seems almost "more scary" to score well on lol

Last edited by Dynam0; 06-11-2012 at 03:32 PM..
Dynam0 is offline   Reply With Quote