Thread: Team Blaze
View Single Post
Old 06-9-2012, 11:04 AM   #1251
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Team Blaze

Hey guys! Seems like there has been a lot of spon cons lately in the thread, glad to see people simple getting active/involved in here! (^)> Anyways, as you may or may not know, the image scavenger hunt was cancelled. So to make up for it, I'll be hosting a Team Blaze photo scavenger, done in a similar fashion to FFR's official photo scavenger hunt. I'm still working out the details and will let you guys know when I've got everything figured out. In the mean time...

Spon Con!
The first five people to post an image of a penguin drinking a cup of coffee gets 1000 credits. (Penguins and coffee are the only two things I can think about at 5 in the morning...(z)>) The person who submits the image I like the most will get 5000 credits. You may either make a hand drawing and scan it or take a picture of it, or you may submit something you've made in paint, photoshop, gimp or any other similar software. If you use these programs however, you may not use images from another source to compose yours, everything must be original and made by you. Ok, rules are explained...so gogoggooggogogo!

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing