View Single Post
Old 06-8-2012, 05:27 PM   #51
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: Really Cartoon Network?....

no a2p this show is poisoning our youth and parents everywhere sit back and do NOTHING, i mean, they let their kids watch something as disturbing as this ?? or something as stupid as Ben 10 I mean REALLY. come on parents, you are killing our future. I FOR ONE blame society for this huge lapse of judgement on the recent programming on television. Hannah Montana? O M G, come on people. that is SO unrealistic. madagascar 2 and 3 are bad and you should feel terrible. these shows have no substance whatsoever. i say kill all the shows especially the ones geared more towards adults and bring back barney and out of the box, now those were some quality shows. shows should have singing and love and realness not little weirdass fruits with faces OK i rest my case
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote